Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

★ 30-Day Organize-athon | Day 23

Hi

Easter Saturday

Darrens mum comes out early and hands us the new spark plug leads and when we asked how much she said "Easter present Happy Easter"

The MOTH heads out to change the spark plugs and the leads  I head out after  i have done a few things in the house and caught up on some facebook games and sit in the back of the car to watch
While sitting there i realise just how much crap and junk and Jalans clothes are in the car and start cleaning out the back seat of the car   Take Jalans storage bag down to bring inside and wash and fix up the side that has ripped 

Get a bag of rubbish out of the car which makes me feel better and find a few items of Jalans that have been missing including 3 jumpers 2 pairs track suit pants 4 t shirts and 2 pairs of shoes 4 hats and a lot of half eaten unidentifiable bits of food  Realise that at some stage the mouse has chewed up paper behind Jalans seat   Is it any wonder it lives in the car with her left overs It has a veritable feast there

I worry it may tell its friends and then we will really be in trouble
Tidy up the rest of the stuff that lives in the car

Darren finishes the leads and puts the car back together again and starts it
It starts first go and Darren is so excited that it actually worked  I wish he had more confidence in himself with things like this  

He then takes it for a quick drive but sadly it STILL has not fixed the problem of very rough idling and stalling while waiting at traffic lights and in traffic but at least the car is no longer shuddering and starts better now
Back to the drawing board to find out the next cause of our intermitant problem

We leave Jalan with Rowan and go out and do the last of the Easter shopping and other things we need to do  Such bliss without Jalan with us

Potter around til it is time to pick up Megan at 5pm  Darren goes and also retrieves Rowans laptop cable from his mates place  I stay home with Jalan and we make chocolates from the mould i have brought this morning

She has fun with me melting the chocolate then her spooning it in to the moulds We put it in the fridge to set then she eats the leftover chocolate out of the jug

I then head over to see what todays task is and find out i have won the prize for the week With my prize i won tonight the first one will become easier as well as i will have a manual telling me what to do

I feel so awesome it is fantastic i have actually won a prize

Thank you Michelle for choosing me

Then i head over to the task area and 


Todays task is


Organize Your Goals   

I sit and ponder this for a while then remember the mantra "Move fast. Don’t overthink. Let it go!"   

This makes it easier and i just start writing/Typing the first things that come into my head 

Here is what i came up with 

This for me is one of the hardest tasks as there is so much i want to do and have always found it hard but these tasks each day have given me a push in the right direction

1. Get my house and life fully decluttered and organised
2. Lose weight
3. Become Healthier
4. Become a housewife rather than a slob
5. Do more Simple savings things to save money
6. Menu Plan
7. More Family Time
8. Fund Raise for CF
9. Raise awareness of CF
10. Get Stress out of my life

 I put 3 here instead of one as together they will help me achieve what i want to They in a way go hand in hand as the more weight i lose the more active and more energy i will have and the more i will get motivated to do more than just sit on facebook lol

1. Get my house and life fully decluttered and organised
2. Lose weight
6. Menu Plan
Go for walks Use the treadmill and Air Walker each day
Clean and declutter house so that the exercise equipment fit easy
Declutter my life of people who bring me down
Menu plan so that i dont eat anything i am not supposed too
Clean out the Van and get rid of it ALL NOW
Clean out the shed so that it can be used for its proper purpose
Drop more stuff at Queenies to get rid of it
Get the computer/craft.home office totally organised and my sewing cabinet finished so that everything has its place and must be in its place

So now i just have to commit to my goals and make use of it all


Luv Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment