Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

★ 30-Day Organize-athon | Day 15

Woohoooo we have hit the halfway mark
Yesssss
15 days down 15 to go

Todays task is

Declutter Your Home Office  


Started on this one tonight and realised after 20 minutes and a full bag of rubbish
it is going to take a lot longer than just 5 minutes



Even after the 20 minutes there was no true dent but with this room at the moment I am not too stressed as it is a home office sewing room craft room storage room everything that doesnt go elsewhere room

When the MOTH finishes my Christmas present of a sewing centre built into a wardrobe then all my sewing equipment and materials will all be in one cupboard  All my craft supplies will be in its own cupboard    At the moment it is spread throughout the room wherever it will fit

The area where the file cabinet is will take about a day or two to sort through and refile everything that needs to be in the filing cabinet and throw the rest
Where the computer/laptop is for MOTH and Jalan is quite tidy otherwise Jalan plays with everything that is there

The small 5 draw organiser needs to be gone through and resorted as everything but what it says on its label is in there  The floor this week is nice and clean and uncluttered thanks to the MOTH cleaning up in there the other day to put the treadmill in there as the ds no longer wants it in his room

Just got to get motivation to get on it and use it now

So after 15 days my bathroom is still nice and tidy My kitchen utensil drawer looks good My main paperwork is sorted and i can nearly find all i need now at my fingertips  My fridge freezer is still looking neat and tidy too
My lounge because i have been sick is clean but the couch is hard to find and the washing from of the line is sitting on the chair beside me where the MOTH put it after bringing it in
3 days of me not being in the kitchen much has pretty much rendered it frightening but the dishes are in the dishwasher so thats a good thing and the dining table only has one thing that does not belong on it and is nice and clean

Heres hoping i feel good tomoro and stay puke free and can clean the kitchen and remove everything from the lounge that does not belong here I dont really care tonight as still not feeling the best 

Ultrasound is being done on Tuesday to see if there is anything wrong that they can see as to why i am spending so much time throwing up

I'm off to play my games for the night then of to la la land for some much needed sleep

Arevoir

Luv Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment