Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

★ 30-Day Organize-athon | Day 22

Hi

Happy Good Friday 

Well it is


Declutter Your Bag   

Lately  i have taken to carrying my wallet instead of my handbag due to sore shoulders and back  It is so easy to slip my small wallet into my back pocket of my jeans or pedal pushers and just go unless we have to go to the chemist then i need my handbag    My handbag is also a backpack style so that i don't have to carry it on one shoulder 

Usually it is so full of what we need that at the end of the day my back and shoulders are aching because of it  

To declutter my handbag means taking everything out of it and then trying to decide what goes back into it  Then we go out and i find that something i need is no longer in my handbag as it has been put back where it actually belongs 

My handbag has 4 sections  The main section is for my purse mobile and my day to day things 

The second section is for prescriptions and as i have a child with Cystic Fibrosis i have a lot of prescriptions  Anything up to 20 at a time Then comes my prescriptions usually 6 at a time  Also in this section is anything to do with paperwork for CF 

The third section is a much smaller section for misc stuff that i might need 

The fourth section is for medical needs like Jalans creons  My ventolin puffer Jalans spare ventolin puffer painkillers band aids and a few other things 

Using my wallet in my jeans has pretty much taught me that i dont need as much as i carry in my handbag but that is only when we are close to home and not down in Brisbane at the hospital  

But in my 5 minutes i took the opportunity to take out all the old receipts and dockets and auto teller slips  That in itself took nearly a kilo of weight out of my handbag   One day i will file all these on a stake and eventually post them to someone else just so they see we do not need so much paper 

 Today is Good Friday and apart from not eating meat we really did not do much at all today we used it as a down day to watch a few movies and just literally chill

Luv Deb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment